Monday, March 4, 2013

Introducing Raspy (and Octy is missing!

I have terrible, terrible, terrible news! It's nearly as bad as Susan dying. Whaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

OCTY IS MISSING!
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *sniffle sniffle * I think that my little brother kidnapped him. Wait, you haven't met my little brother have you? Oh, his name is Raspy. Raspy the Snake. Yah, our parents were really creative, weren't they? Our names rhyme. Raspy does backup vocals for me when he can. Sometimes he's so raspy that he can't even talk! DRIVES ME NUTS! 

I'm just happy that Raspy doesn't like Susan. He thinks that she has HUGE lips! Grr! He thinks Susan's little sissy, Lulu, (Raspy: CASPY! It's LUCY! Not Lulu! Caspy: Yah, yah, whatever bro.) is like cute. Weirdo! 

This is a picture that I took of Raspy at a party. He photoshopped Lucy in with him. And you wonder why she is making that face? It's cause Raspy stinks. And he's raspy. 

But anyway, we were discussing my missing octopus. Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I miss Octy SO MUCH!!!!! If I find out that Raspy has Octy, he's gonna be so sorry.
Octy enjoying destroying the house
Anyway, I better go find Octy before Raspy hurts him. Or paints him purple. Or something weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment