Thursday, February 28, 2013

Saruman's Minions

Wasup? This is like Boromir the Evil Stalker, dude! Guess what's like new and cool?! Saruman liked asked me for a list of like new potential minions to help him like take over Middle Earth. Well, since I like don't want him to like take over Gondor, I like agreed and hired the like dumbest guys like possible!


These guys were like ready to work for Saruman. They had even like made their own signature Saruman hand-print clothes. They were ready for like the job! 



Now like this guy, he's just like a weirdo. But Saruman doesn't like seem to mind. I actually like asked this guy to get him like out of Caspy's way. This like beaver dude even sings like a girl!


Saruman is going to like be so proud of me! DUDE! SARUMAN WOULD BE LIKE AWESOME IF HE WASN'T LIKE GOING TO LIKE TAKE OVER LIKE GONDOR!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment