Monday, March 4, 2013

Lucy Pevensie's Book Signing

Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm Raspy! I'm Caspy's little bro! So yo! So, um, yah, like recently, I have been obsessed with my MAJOR crush, the authoress Lucy Pevensie. She's just so CUTE! I can't resist her. I went to one of her book signings yesterday, and like got Boromir the Evil Stalker to take a bunch of pictures of us! She simply ADORES me! I know. You can see it in her eyes. So like, uh, here are a bunch of pics for ya!

"For Narnia, and for Aslan!"
Yah, she posed with me. I was about to faint.

"No way! That guy right there JUST gave me the same thing!" 

I brought her a special present and gave it to her, but it turns out that the guy before me gave her nearly the same thing, so she gave mine back.

"No, I'm sure that it's exactly the same."


Then I had to check out and see if mine was better to worse. Hmm, I wonder what that chocolate tastes like.

"HEY! You're Caspy the Fake's little brother! Creeper!"

This is when she realized that I was Caspy's brother. Seriously, he gives me such a terrible reputation! Does she like follow his blog? Oh, wait, she wrote a guest post for it. *faints*

"Jerk." 

But despite all that, I left feeling rather confident that she had fallen for me. <3 I love Lucy Pevensie!!!!!! <3
"I will guard you with my life."

And this is the reason that I can't marry her. Her brother would run me through with his sword. And split my awesome vocal cords.

No comments:

Post a Comment