Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Guest Post: Corin Thunderfist

Hi. I am Prince Corin of Archenland. Mostly know as Corin Thunderfist though. I like punching things. Expecially bears, Gary-Stues and guys like Caspy. And Raspy.

I have been stalking Raspy for three days now. All he has done is stare at a rather unimpressive cutout of Queen Lucy. He also has something rather large in his bathroom. How do I know? Well, water keeps spilling out under the door and you hear weird cries and lots of banging. Lots of it. I think that pretty soon, whatever is in there will burst through the door. And I do not want to be in the way.

But anyway, back to Raspy the Totally Boring. And I mean totally. Totally. Absolutely. Horribly. Boring.

He wears the same shirt almost every day. It looks like this:


I am disgusted by him, and if King Peter had said that I couldn't harm Raspy or Caspy currently, I would have knocked Raspy down and he would have stayed there!!

Raspy, why have you fallen head over heels for Queen Lucy? Don't you know that she won't marry you? Didn't you learn anything from your big brother? Obviously not. Well, I'll teach you a lesson you aren't likely to forget. Unless King Peter goes ever farther than me and REALLY gets you! Beware of the High King who will avenge his sisters!

-- Corin Thunderfist

P.S. Boromir said I could do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment