Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Electric Currents

Hey guys, this is Caspy finally. So, um, yah, I haven't posted in a while. And I'm pretty embarrassed after what happened to Tenny. She's doing alright. She's alive (I think). But, after the poll, I knew told what happened that day when I met Susan at Dunkin' Denethor. 

To continue the story...
Susan glared at me and marched off, dragging her brother, Edmund, after her. They purchased two mochas and a chocolate chip cookie. Then they sat down at a table with four chairs in the corner. Well, I was done with my cappuccino and plate of fresh bacon, so I headed towards the garbage (nearest Susan) and threw the cup away. Then I slipped into one of the empty chairs beside Susan. She didn't even look at me!! But her brother sure did. 

He said, "Hey Caspy, I might let you go out with my sister if you stick your finger in that outlet over there." He gestured to an outlet in the wall nearby. I wasn't about to pass up that opportunity! I marched over there, braced myself for the pain (for even stupid people know better than to put their finger in an outlet).

 It shocked me. In two ways. Or maybe more. I felt the electric current surge down my arm. Then I was shocked when Susan fell over in her chair laughing. Her brother had the sense to knock me away from the outlet before it killed me. But he was laughing too and pointing at my hair which was now sticking up on its ends. It was so humiliating. 


But then, due to the shock and pain, I flew up in the air and crashed through several stories until I crashed through the room and got clobbered by a frying pan (I think it was Tenny, but I'm not sure. I thought I saw hooves!) which sent me sprawling through the floors. I landed face-down on the floor. Susan laughed even more, then got up, mocha in hand, and walked out with her brother, still laughing at me. It was horrible, horrible, horrible! 


I thought I had several broken bones by now. Just then the manager, who just happened, just happened to be Boromir (cause he's the son of ole' Denethor himself), came over and demanded an explanation for my behavior. As if it was my fault! He threatened to throw me out and press charges, so I managed to drag myself to my broken legs and limp really fast out of there. Unfortunately, I wasn't watching where I was going and slammed into a telephone-pole. 

Owwwww!!! Don't try it! Just trust me on this one. So then Boromir called the ambulance and they took me to the hospital. They put me in a full body cast, even though I only have one broken bone. I'm convinced Boromir paid them to do that so I wouldn't get into more trouble. 


I am writing this because someone (ahem, the Authoress) supplied me with a microphone. I'm speaking into it and the computer is writing it down for me. So be happy you aren't like me in a body cast! Oh, by the way, Tenny is in the room next door. Boromir prefers visiting her. Really?

Sincerely, Caspy the Fake

P.S. Octy is still missing and I haven't heard from Rabadash or Raspy for three days now. What could they be up to?

Drawings courtesy of the Authoress's sister (expect the second one. That was done by the Authoress).



No comments:

Post a Comment