Monday, March 25, 2013

Tenny is the Guest Again!


Yay, I get to guest post!  I thought I'd never be asked after how I hacked Caspy's blog a little while back.  Hey, guys, Tenny here again.  I got to actually meet Caspy in person last week, and he apparently has fans, because he was signing autographs.... it was really really weird, because they were all girls... with overloaded makeup, pink clothes, and glitter.  One of them flirtily told him her name was Mary.  It was seriously creepy.  And - 

Hey, guys, Boromir here.  I just stopped Caspy from completely obliterating Tenethia.  She's in intensive care right now, on life support; Caspy's beside her.  I'm finishing her post.

She was going to say that Susan walked in, and Caspy went love-sick, and... well, the rest is just cliche.  You figure it out.

So I'm heading out.  I'll keep you updated on Tenethia's health.

Drawn by the Authoress herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment