Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Who? Susan?

WHO VOTED FOR THE CHOICE ON THE POLL THAT SAID, "NO WAY, YOU'RE SLEEK AND CUTE"?!!

I can't express how much that means to me. I love you so much. Wait, was that Susan?  YES! I love my darling Susan. I knew that she didn't want me to change! SUSAN! SUSAN! SUSAN!

Wait...how are we gonna get this past your brothers? For all I know, I could be a fried piece of bacon next time I try to speak with you.

But it would so be worth it.

I hope that one day, we end up like this:

and not like this:


Help! I'm "falling in love". Ouch. 

Oh, what, Rab? You checked the blog stats and that's not Queen Susan's vote? WHO DARED TO DO THAT?! I WILL PELT YOU WITH BACON! By the way, do you still think that I'm sleek and cute?


Note from the Authoress: Thanks Tenny for cracking me up today!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, Caspy, in that first picture, your nose looks squashed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MY NOSE LOOKS SQUASHED? Well, blame it on Susan. She's kissed me so hard that it broke my nose. ;( I still love her though. Nothing could ever make me stop loving her. Maybe I should go find a nose guard or something... Would bacon work?

      Delete