Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Mustache Model

Good news! Today, Octy and I signed on with Calormene Seventeen Magazine to model mustaches and pajamas. We hope to become the new teen girl sensation. Here's our debut photograph! Won't Susan be proud of me!


They already love me. The director is none other than my cousin (thirteen times removed), Lasaraleen!  Rab is going to be so jealous! I sure hope that Las doesn't hire him too. She does love his muscles. Anyway, Octy and I are gonna enjoy our fame while it lasts. We going to go soak in the hot tub for a couple hours.

I'M GONNA BE A SENSATION!!!!!!!!!!

Octy and I are so gonna be more popular than that guy over in Ettinsmoor. Justin the Singing Beaver, was it? Anyway, Octy and I are gonna rule the world! Now if only Susan would marry me...

WAIT! Maybe now that I'm semi-famous, she will finally agree! Her elder brother always said that I wasn't good enough for her. Well, now I am! Susan, here I come!

From the Authoress: Thanks to Lil for coming with Calormene Seventeen Mag in our "The Horse and His Boy in Two Hours" Chat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment