Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Guest blog: Tenethia (Tenny)

*cough cough* So… I’m Tenethia….. Evidently I’m the guest speaker today…. Or, guest blogger, or… something. 

I have a confession, too, by the way… It was I who voted that you were sleek and cute. MWAHAHAHA, CASPY, YOU EVIL GUY! I’M FRIENDS WITH BOROMIR, AND HE’S ON MY SIDE! Pelt me with bacon all you want, dude! I’ve got my frying pan raised and ready to go! And Boromir has his too!

Boromir: Like, wayyyy, dude!

Anyway, NO, I do NOT think you’re sleek and cute, Caspy. I think you’re a disgrace of a Telmarine, and I honestly preferred your cousin’s uncle, Miraz. The only reason I actually voted that way on the poll was
  1. To rile you up and 
  2. To make the Authoress laugh. Deal with it.  

Anyway, you should totally get off the bacon…. And I do hope you end up like the second picture – only with Susan on the picture instead of you. And!! glubglubglgub

Hey, guys, this is Caspy. I’m going to have to censor all of what she just said. She’s lying to you – she does think I’m cute, and it was Susan and OH NO IT’S OVER-PROTECTIVE BOROMIR.

Hey, Guys, this is like Boromir. Caspy is tied up. Like, give me a minute to get Tenethia back into commission

I’m back! Anyway, BRING IT ON, CASPY!

From the Authoress: Thanks for your guest post, Tenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment