Tuesday, February 26, 2013

A Little Tied Up...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HA! HA! It is me, Evil Boromir the Stalker. I like tied that dude with the like greasy hair to his like chair like again! He's brainless.

Caspy: HEY! I'm not totally brainless. Oh, wait, maybe I am... Maybe an alien invaded it. Boromir, come scare is away.

Boromir: BOO!

Caspy: AGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm deaf now.

Yah, yah. I'm like in charge now, cause I like tied you up. Did you know that I like tried to impersonate a girl today? It was sweet...until the Authoress realized that it was me. :( So not fair.

I'm gonna like cause some trouble. I am like going to go find Gandalf and like steal his staff and use it to like dye his hair hot pink. Wouldn't that like be sweet?

EEP! CASPY LIKE GOT FREE!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! I am free! I'M ALIVE! Oh, wait, what? Aw man. The Authoress says I can't copy her signature jest with Tenethia. Darn. Boohoohoo. ;(

Do you know what King Peter had the nerve to do to me today? He DARED to tell me that I couldn't date my darling Susan. And he threatened to burn all my copies of  "Greasy-Haired Prince" if I even spoke to her. King Edmund said he was gonna cut off my hair if I even looked at Susan.

I'm so depressed that I ate way too much bacon today. Maybe I should go on a diet. Hmm... What's your opinion? Vote on the new poll!

This is Susan ignoring me. Boohoohoohoohooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *breaks down into sobs and soon is swimming in a pool of tears*

Hey. This is O Great Muscled Prince Rabadash, or Rab for short. Caspy nearly drowned himself in a pool of his own tears. Baby. I have no idea why he dares think that Susan could ever be his. I only deserve the best and Susan is definitely THE BEST!!! I'm gonna try to reason with her stubborn, over-protective, pompous, ridiculous elder brother, who calls himself the High King of Narnia. I have a feeling that he's not going to take my side...

From the Authoress: Want more of Caspy and Rab's antics? Just head over to fanfiction.net and check out "Their_Majesties@CairParavel.gov" or follow this link: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/7780423/1/Their-Majesties-at-CairParavelgov

No comments:

Post a Comment