Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Regret To Inform You

Hello, Everyone!

This is Tenethia, here to finally produce an update.  I finally found Engee's password so I could update you on why she hasn't been posting, otherwise you'd have heard about this much much sooner.

I always hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Bory, Raspy, Fary and I have decided it is proper for you as her readers and subscribers to be told.  Engee has been kidnapped, and there are not yet any clues to her location.  She's been missing for several months now, and we've already held a proper funeral for her.  Raspy tried his best to cry.

I cried, and memorized her eulogy, which was a promise I had made to her previous to her unfortunate disappearance.

I suppose you're wondering how all this happened.  Well, on the Lions Call there was a call out for applications to be news reporters.  Caspy was then looking for a job, and decide to apply.  Engee went to Ajnos and told her not to let him.

As far as the secret police could tell, Caspy found out, went home, made arrangements for a taxi, and after making a stop at Engee's house to get her, left town.  

We are asking if anyone sees either of them, to please contact me.

Tenethia, Bory, Fary, and Raspy.

(please be aware Engee is safe at home being swallowed by school, NOT being kidnapped.)

No comments:

Post a Comment