Friday, July 5, 2013

Catchin' up!

Yo! Caspy here! Man, it's been so crazy lately what with Tenny finally being released from intensive care, and sawing through the roof to lower a paralyzed knight through...and throwing worms at Raspy...and throwing fireworks in Rab's car window. Heeheehee! Yeah, I spent the rest of the day in jail. Poor me.

I saw Susan the other day and tried to talk to her but she ignored me. :( But I started coining this neat song for her!

Oh, Susan.... I can't wait for you to come, I just can't wait for you to come.... cuz I've got Bacon - some yummy bacon. ... Just for you for when you come only for you for when you come! Becuase I'm Caspyyyyyy!

Yeah, I'm still working on it.

And I'm out for now!
- Caspy the Dude
The Cool Dude
The Awesome Dude

No comments:

Post a Comment