Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Tenethia and Caspy?! what?!

Woah, Dudes, hey! Bory here with some breaking news! (and meanwhile I like... hacked Tenethia's gmail account to post this).  Things have been going craaay here and there just like... hasn't been any time to do this whole write and blog thing. But I've got a real scoop.
CASPY'S IN LOVE WITH TENETHIA! He was calling her all kinds of pet names the other day. He currently has her locked up in a dungeon because she tried to run off. She needs to, like, take lessons on escaping suitors from Queen Susan. Like...poor Tenethia. I feel for her.
Dude, I just heard some, like frying pans banging around, so I like, went to like, explore. And you'll like, never guess what like... happened! Eustace Clarence Scrubb and Puddleglum came rushing from somewhere... I have no idea like... where, and like, rescued Tenethia! They're escaping to the Misty Mountains now!

Tenethia is SAVED!

8 comments:

  1. TENNY WHAT?!!!! How could you, love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, Puddleglum and Eustace... and what's your deal, Caspy? not like /I/ posted that or anything. Yuck. You're gross. Quit calling me love.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But-but, buttercup! Why don't you love me? *wails* I thought you would be happy that I had finally gotten over Susie!!!

      Delete
    2. YOU'RE OVER SUSAN?!
      YES! *CHEERS AND HOLDS A PARTY!*
      takes a big man to admit that O.O ok, I like you. You're cool.

      Delete
    3. Well, yeah, I mean, I had to get over her at some point. I'm still holding on to my collection of Special Edition Queen Susan the Gentle Popcorn containers, but I think I'm over her. I knew I could only have one love in my life, and I chose you. *breaks down sobbing*

      P.S. Don't you mean love? You love me. Not like me. Liking me is so last season.

      Delete
    4. *sighs dramatically and offers tissues* I'm glad you're over her... but why me?????
      Yeah, I'm pretty last season. It's like. Not love.

      Delete
    5. Because you actually talk to me. Susan's mean to me. *cries on your shoulder*

      Delete