Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Certified What?



Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me!

Hey! Caspy here. Guess what?! Guess what?!  :D :D :D :D :D 
I turn 24 today and...I finally, finally, FINALLY became certified. I'm a certified idiot. Isn't that just great? Now I can apply for my griffin-flying license. You have to become a certified good citizen or a certified idiot to apply for a license. And becoming a certified idiot is pretty easy. Well, it wasn't for me. I was so intelligent (Raspy: No, you were too dumb!) to pass the test until today. And it just happened to be my birthday! Yay! I love birthdays. Especially my birthday. Check out these pictures and see what Raspy, Boromir, and Rabadash did for me. :D

Raspy was kind enough to make me lunch. Isn't this such a cute idea? A hot-dog octopus and a banana one too!

Rabadash showed up with this cake for dessert after lunch. We had that really huge octopus cake that Raspy mentioned earlier for dinner. Oh, I forgot to mention that there was bacon baked inside this cake!

This is a card from Boromir. It had a gift card inside for the meat department at Gondor's Grocery. I bet you know what I'm going to buy. Yep, bacon! 

This card was from Raspy. Aww, he's such a darling and annoying little brother. He didn't give me anything besides the card.


This card is from Rab. Look! It's Octy's favorite sci-fi villian! Rab gave me a plate of bacon and a pink tunic with edging that looks like bacon!

This was a little something from my great-aunt, the Lady of the Grrreen Kirrrtle. She made it herself. It  also came with a CD of the her playing her mandolin. While I listen to the music, I'm supposed to pour some sort of powder into the fire. I can't wait to try it out!

But now you probably want to hear about what I did at the party. It was a blast! We even got to play "Hang Rabadash on a hook". Then he got stuck up there and we used him as a pinata. It was hilarious! Here's a picture.
See, Rabadash is stuck and Raspy is cheering as I take a swing at him. Don't worry; Rabadash was wearing armor (I don't know why he chose to wear armor to a birthday party!) and my sword wasn't sharp. It's so dull that it won't even cut hair! And no, I did not test it on mine. I tried it on Raspy's. Boromir keep grinning like an idiot because he found it very funny to watch Rab wiggle back and forth. Unfortunately, you don't get to see that idiotic grin (he became a certified idiot years ago) because he took this picture. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed hearing about my party. I just received a very mysterious package. Ooooh!!! It's from Susan!!! :D <3 I gotta go open it right away. I'll let you know what's inside later.


No comments:

Post a Comment